Proton T-5 LTO and Hard Drive Degausser
Proton’s newest NSA degausser erases hard drives and other magnetic media in 20 seconds or less. It produces a magnetic field of at least 20,000 Gauss (2 Tesla) per cycle and is approved to handle Top Secret / Classified data. For performance verification, its internal Gaussmeter guarantees every cycle meets NSA specifications. The T-5 is the ultimate degausser for efficiency and data security.
- Listed on the National Security Agency’s Evaluated Products List (NSA EPL-Degausser) and meets U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) requirements for sanitizing Top Secret/Classified data
- Performance verification: internal meter that measures field strength (in Tesla) and reports it to operator on LCD to ensure it’s operating to NSA specs for every cycle
- Extremely fast cycle time for maximum productivity (10-20 seconds)
- Fully automatic operation with no drawer to open and close; insert media into top slot and push start button - CESG approved (UK), CE certified
(EU) and NATO listed
- Allows compliance with recognized security standards and regulations, including NIST, HIPAA, FACTA, PCI DSS, GLBA, PIPEDA, IRS, GDPR, etc.
- Stores energy from previous cycles to reduce subsequent cycle times and save energy
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Accommodates all magnetic media within 1″ x 6″ x 4.3″ (2.5 x 15 x 11 cm......and includes LTO tape cartridges and most 3.5" hard drives)
- Continuous duty cycle is 10 to 20 seconds
- Field strength of at least 20,000 Gauss (2 Tesla) per cycle
- Dual Voltage (90-240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz)
Shipping within the continental US is included.