Proton T-1 LTO and Hard Drive Degausser
This product meets NIST, HIPPA and PCI Standards. It also meets DoD requirements for sanitizing unclassified government data as well as being an NATO listed device.
The Proton T-1 is a drawer style degausser that destroys data on hard drives and other magnetic media to help organizations protect sensitive information and stay in compliance with various Government regulations for data sanitization. The T-1 is automatic, light weight and simple to use so it will fit easily into existing operations.
An economical, automatic, drawer-style degausser – ideal for low volume degaussing requirements. Permanently erases data from hard drives and various tape media with an effective magnetic field of at least 1 Tesla per cycle.
- Meets U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Security Services (DSS) requirements for sanitizing
- Destruction of confidential and sensitive data in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and
Technology (NIST), FACTA, PIPEDA, HIPAA, GLBA, GDPR, PCI, DSS. etc.
- The T-1™ ensures data is permanently erased and forensically unrecoverable
- Erases magnetic media (Longitudinal and Perpendicular) including all standard hard drives (laptop, desktop &
network) and storage tapes (DLT, LTO, DDS/DAT, etc. )
- Simple operation – just insert media into the drawer and push the start button
- LCD displays magnetic field strength of every cycle to guarantee performance
- Digital Cycle Counter helps operator keep track of erasures
- No adapters required; maintenance free
- Extremely compact and portable – perfect for small spaces and transportation