2. How many tapes or hard drives will the Data Commander and Data Care safes hold?
Safe capacities vary by model. The smallest model will hold 14 tapes or drives and the largest will hold close to 1000. Note that there are many sizes of hard drives so capacity for those will vary greatly. We also offer a slotted, anti-static foam drawer insert for the Data Commander Series safes.
For specifics please visit https://www.turtlecase.com/fireproof-media-safes
3. How many drawers or shelves can fit into a safe?
Each model has a pre-configured number of drawers and shelves. These numbers can be modified, and it will affect the cost of the safe.
4. How does shipping work for the safes?
In the continental US, pricing includes dock to dock shipping. Liftgate service can be added if the customer location does not have a dock.
“White Glove” inside delivery can also be added. White glove inside delivery includes lift gate service, placement of safe inside and removal of packing material.
For shipments outside the continental US crating is usually required. If you require delivery outside the continental US or special services (liftgate or inside delivery) call to Perm-A-Store (763-230-3911) to determine these details or request a quote.
5. What is the warranty on Data Commander and Data Care safes?
All safes carry a three year parts and labor warranty against manufacturer defects. All safes also carry a lifetime “Free after a Fire” replacement.
6. Are there hazardous materials in the Data Commander and Data Care series safes?