Proton T-1.5 LTO and Hard Drive Degausser
This product meets NIST, HIPPA and PCI Standards. It also meets DoD requirements for sanitizing unclassified government data as well as being an NATO listed device.
The Proton T-1.5 is a drawer style degausser that destroys data on hard drives and other magnetic media to help organizations protect sensitive information and stay in compliance with various Government regulations for data sanitization. The T-1 is automatic, light weight and simple to use so it will fit easily into existing operations.
An economical, automatic, drawer-style degausser – ideal for low volume degaussing requirements. Permanently erases data from hard drives and various tape media with an effective magnetic field of at least 1 Tesla per cycle.
- Destruction of confidential and sensitive data in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Meets US Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Security Services (DSS) requirements for sanitizing unclassified data.
- Provides compliance under regulations such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, FACTA, etc.
- Internal software requires all parameters (capacitor voltage, switch, etc.) are present prior to the “Go” LED display. If any problem exists that will compromise degaussing, the “Go” LED will not display. This software guarantees that each degauss cycle delivers sufficient strength and consistent performance.
- Will erase any magnetic media that fits into drawer including all standard hard drives (laptop, desktop and network) and storage tapes (DLT, LTO, DDS/DAT, etc.).
- No adapters required; Maintenance free.
- Optional deployment case with wheels is available.
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- CE Certified and ships with the CE Mark.
Shipping within the continental US is included.